The following shipping and handling costs apply:
NL/BE: no extra costs, these are already included in the price.
Other EU-countries: €9,95
The Next Closet always communicates in European sizes (EU). You can use this overview to determine your size.
Condition: Very good
All items are unique and pre-owned, therefore they may show some signs of wear. The Next Closet uses the following 5 conditions:
- New with price tag - The item is unworn and still has a price tag, the original box or dustbag may also be included.
- (As good as) new - This item has never been worn and may even come with the original box or dust bag.
- Very good - The item is very good condition and hardly worn.
- Good - This item has been worn, but is still in good shape.
- Signs of wear and tear - This item has been worn and shows gentle, but noticeable signs of wear (see the item-description).
Very nice printed thin blazertje of Joseph Ribkoff, but pay attention to this substance seems complete and everywhere. Black white "mottled" pattern. Closes with 2 white smooth buttons and has some pleats on the collar. The sleeves are wide and 3/4. The bags are fake. Unfortunately, the size is cut out, so pay attention to the measured sizes below and decide for yourself if this would fit. I think this is a size 46 (or 48?), But I could also be a size next to it, unfortunately I have no one who can fit this for me.
No flaws, like new.
armpit to armpit: 62.5
at the bottom knot, width: 57
Material: 71% rayon, 23% polyester, 6% linenMATERIAL
Black & WhiteITEM NUMBER
162726This message has been automatically translated by Google Translate.