The following shipping and handling costs apply:
NL/BE: no extra costs, these are already included in the price.
Other EU-countries: €9,95
The Next Closet always communicates in European sizes (EU). You can use this overview to determine your size.
Condition: Very good
All items are unique and pre-owned, therefore they may show some signs of wear. The Next Closet uses the following 5 conditions:
- New with price tag - The item is unworn and still has a price tag, the original box or dustbag may also be included.
- (As good as) new - This item has never been worn and may even come with the original box or dust bag.
- Very good - The item is very good condition and hardly worn.
- Good - This item has been worn, but is still in good shape.
- Signs of wear and tear - This item has been worn and shows gentle, but noticeable signs of wear (see the item-description).
This fabulous brown wool coat was designed by Yves Saint Laurent and is from the famous Fall / Winter 1976-1977 collection, iconic and hard to find!
° a royal feel is brought by the pleat insertion at the shoulders, the sleeves taking a slight balloon shape and the more than large pockets (limited to a more regular size inside).
° a constructive touch is added through the upstanding collar, hidden button closure and stitched finish at shoulder part, collar, sleeve cuffs and pockets.
° the coat is in perfect vintage condition with no noticeable defects
° measurements size L: shoulders -47cm, chest -70cm, sleeve -57cm, total length-120cmMATERIAL
151988This message has been automatically translated by Google Translate.