The following shipping and handling costs apply:
NL/BE: no extra costs, these are already included in the price.
Other EU-countries: €9,95
The Next Closet always communicates in European sizes (EU). You can use this overview to determine your size.
Condition: Very good
All items are unique and pre-owned, therefore they may show some signs of wear. The Next Closet uses the following 5 conditions:
- New with price tag - The item is unworn and still has a price tag, the original box or dustbag may also be included.
- (As good as) new - This item has never been worn and may even come with the original box or dust bag.
- Very good - The item is very good condition and hardly worn.
- Good - This item has been worn, but is still in good shape.
- Signs of wear and tear - This item has been worn and shows gentle, but noticeable signs of wear (see the item-description).
Black top by Joseph Ribkoff in a thin stretchy fabric. Unfortunately, no material label is present anymore, but feels just like the well-known travel fabric. With 3/4 trumpet sleeve in layers, the top of which has a translucent piece in mesh fabric. Very wide boat neck, which is elastic and "hangs" on the shoulders. The size is a German 38. In my opinion that corresponds to nl 38. In very good condition. No pill, no fetch, nothing.
armpit to armpit: 49
Note: item is of course clean, but comes from a house of someone who uses a lot of perfume. Item smells of perfume.MATERIAL
224551This message has been automatically translated by Google Translate.