The following shipping and handling costs apply:
NL/BE: no extra costs, these are already included in the price.
Other EU-countries: €9,95
The Next Closet always communicates in European sizes (EU). You can use this overview to determine your size.
Condition: Signs of wear and tear
All items are unique and pre-owned, therefore they may show some signs of wear. The Next Closet uses the following 5 conditions:
- New with price tag - The item is unworn and still has a price tag, the original box or dustbag may also be included.
- (As good as) new - This item has never been worn and may even come with the original box or dust bag.
- Very good - The item is very good condition and hardly worn.
- Good - This item has been worn, but is still in good shape.
- Signs of wear and tear - This item has been worn and shows gentle, but noticeable signs of wear (see the item-description).
Raer sweater with so many nice accents. The sweater is actually a gray-colored long sleeve. On top of that, the woolen buildings sewn separately from each other, in different knits with a piece of longsleeve still visible. Really so special!
The traces of use are on one sleeve in two small (hole) repairs, and a little dingy on the gray part. They are long, so possibly fold back? Of course we have adjusted the price accordingly. The sweater is too nice! So now a bargain!MATERIAL
Other colourITEM NUMBER
296691This message has been automatically translated by Google Translate.