The following shipping and handling costs apply:
NL/BE: no extra costs, these are already included in the price.
Other EU-countries: €9,95
The Next Closet always communicates in European sizes (EU). You can use this overview to determine your size.
Condition: Very good
All items are unique and pre-owned, therefore they may show some signs of wear. The Next Closet uses the following 5 conditions:
- New with price tag - The item is unworn and still has a price tag, the original box or dustbag may also be included.
- (As good as) new - This item has never been worn and may even come with the original box or dust bag.
- Very good - The item is very good condition and hardly worn.
- Good - This item has been worn, but is still in good shape.
- Signs of wear and tear - This item has been worn and shows gentle, but noticeable signs of wear (see the item-description).
Beautiful vintage Guy Laroche dress from the Boutique collection. A mix of gold and black velvet. From the 1980's. Particularly enough, the dress looks like new and is perfectly preserved. No flaws. So really no shots, no pills, no repairs. All original buttons are on + the shiny stone in it. Lining is intact. no stains.
The top is made of a smooth gold material with a pattern. Among them a black velvet fabric with two folds for. The dress is lined except the sleeves, these are of a fairly thin fabric (again, here is everything in tact). Material consists of 60% acetate, 40% cupro. I only see a "1" as a measure. Given the tight waist, I think so a 36. At the top it is quite wide only then.
armpit to armpit: 51 waist: 39 length: 110MATERIAL
135319This message has been automatically translated by Google Translate.